COCONUT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
MAKES 12 MUFFINS
- 1 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a blender or bowl, mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
- Spoon the batter into greased cupcake sleeves or tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool on rack and serve.