In conjunction with The Evolution of Medicine, Harvesting Health is excited to host the April broadcast of the Functional Forum Meet-Up. Headlining the Forum is Chris Kresser, CAc, one of the most popular educators in the integrative medicine space, not only as a clinician, but also in building successful low overhead, technological integrated practices.
Joining him is Alzheimer's leader Dr. Dale Bredesen, and functional medicine specialist Dr. Stephanie Daniel and Harvard trained integrative physician Dr. Akil Palanisamy.
This episode will address the following questions:
- What can we learn from our co-evolution with plants and microbes?
- How can we apply our understanding of evolution to chronic disease?
- What are practical ways to add value to your patients “user experience?
Who Should Attend?
- Any practitioner who is curious about addressing the root cause of chronic disease
- Any health professional who practices:
- Functional Medicine
- Preventative Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Holistic Medicine
- Plus all the people we had before:
- Health Professionals: MD, DO, ND, PA, DC, RN, RD, NP, LAc., CHT, CCN, DDS, Midwives, PharmD, Pharmacist, Vet, Colon Hydrotherapist, Health Coaches etc.
- Digital Health Innovators
- Medical Stakeholders
Meetups are always free
Click on CONTACT page to register