TURMERIC ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat over to 425 degrees. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, olive oil, sea salt and pepper to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Toss the florets halfway through, after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss with lemon juice, turmeric and almonds. Return to oven for another 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven. Transfer to a serving bowl with fresh parsley. Serve warm.